Community Safety Advisor Apprenticeships
Meeting exacting quality standards
Our Lean Manufacturing Operative (LMO) Apprenticeship integrates a Level 2 Diploma in manufacturing and offers an exciting opportunity to learn valuable sector-based skills.
At its heart, the apprenticeship enables learners to gain a full understanding of the principles of maximising value and minimising waste in a safe way whilst meeting the exacting quality standards demanded in a fast paced and efficient processing environment.
A Lean Manufacturing Operative will be responsible for:
- maintaining Health & Safety requirements at all times
- adhering to specific safe working policies and procedures
- following manufacturing processes and standard operating procedures
- ensuring the correct use of equipment and tooling
- safe stopping and resetting of machinery
- maintaining an organised work area based on the 5S system: sifting, sorting, sweeping, spick & span
- ensuring the safe disposal of waste in line with environmental requirements (ISO 14001).
Roles which will benefit from this apprenticeship include:
- Production Team Member
- Manufacturing Production Operative
- Manufacturing Assembly Operative
- Quality Assurance Operative
- Manufacturing Logistics Operative
- Handling Operative
- Finishing Operative
Our Apprenticeships are flexibly delivered around the demands of your organisation and we minimise time away from the workplace through our suite of tutor-support, rich-media and online training methods.
The training delivers the skills, core competencies and desired behaviours which create operatives who can work safely, at pace and ensure the achievement of business goals.
To learn more about this Apprenticeship and the benefits it delivers to your business and employees, please call us or get in touch using our contact form.